WIC Survival Guide Chapter 10: Checklist
Things to Remember
- Follow the directions of the assignment/professor.
- Double check that you’ve included all of the specified parts of your assignment.
- Save your drafts (in addition to what you hand into the professor).
- Sometimes WIC instructors will look at your drafts later on in the term (to get an idea of your writing process/improvement).
- Pay attention to the instructor’s or peer reviewer’s comments.
- Avoid repeating mistakes in the next assignment.
- Cite your sources correctly.