WIC Survival Guide Chapter 9: Where to Get Help with Writing
The first stop for help with writing should be your professor. Schedule an appointment or drop by during office hours.
- Bringing some of your writing
- Writing out a few questions to identify the kind of help you need
Get the most out of your meeting by:
- Taking notes
- Asking questions
- Clarifying things you don't understand
Available Campus Resources
Writing Services at OSU:
- Back up your work.
- Get help from the computer technicians in Milne Computer Lab (or other computer labs).
- Contact OSU's Technology Support Services.